- Conducting a technical appraisal.
- How to discover who links to you.
- Finding keywords that will work for you.
- Increase the authority of your domain.
- Link building and why it’s important.
- Measuring success with Google Search Console.
- On-site and off-page SEO.
- The 5-step content writing process.
- Website ranking factors.
- Working with structured data.
Want to learn about a search engine optimisation topic not covered above. Our Allies can help you create a training programme specific to you.
Getting to the top of search engines is one of the key challenges faced by marketers. And the goalposts move regularly; keeping on top of what you need to be doing can often feel like fighting a losing battle.
Our SEO training courses can be designed to cater for all levels of understanding. We can create a package that is built exactly to your requirements, or work with you to develop materials in any area of SEO.
As certified Google partners, we are perfectly positioned to help your team understand what search engines are looking for. We have experience of creating content that ranks well and that audiences enjoy, so that whatever your objectives you can feel confident that you know how to achieve them.
Our training typically covers the key aspects of SEO, such as link building, keyword discovery, and the ranking factors Google use to position your site in search. Your trainer will be a practitioner with hands-on experience of the techniques they will talk to you about. We also underpin all our workshops with the latest academic and industry knowledge so you can be sure that you’ll leave us fully up to date.
And the learning does not stop when you leave the classroom. As part of your SEO training, we can create action plans for each attendee that will be reviewed with your trainer at regular intervals. We’re committed to making sure our training is relevant and useful so that each delegate leaves our sessions confident that they can return to work and make a demonstrable difference to their organisation.
The bespoke training timeline
- One of our experienced Digital Allies will contact you to discuss your requirements. At this meeting, we identify your skills gaps and what you want to learn.
- The next stage is for us to create a draft proposal for what we can offer. This will include information on pricing, times, and a suggested overview of your bespoke training programme. We shape this based on your thoughts and, if needed, will put forward an updated proposal.
- Once we have established the formalities, we ask all attendees to complete a pre-training self-assessment form. This lets us tailor the content of your specific session to make sure that everyone can take something away.
- After training, we gather feedback from your group on how you feel the training has helped. We can also develop action plans for each person so that they feel confident putting their new skills into practice.
- We will then schedule a follow-up session or phone call to discuss your progress and answer any follow-up questions you might have.