- Accurately measure data.
- Creating custom reports and dashboard.
- How to create a measurement plan.
- Installing Analytics with Google Tag Manager.
- Integrating Search Console and Ads.
- Navigating the reports.
- Tips and tricks.
- Tracking the performance of campaigns.
- Tracking clicks and form submissions.
- What can and can’t be measured.
Want to learn about a Google Analytics topic not covered above? Our Allies can create a programme specific to you.
If you want to learn more about Google Analytics, we can create a package that is built exactly to your requirements to help you properly get to grips with the platform.
Mastering Google Analytics is key to being successful in digital marketing. If you are not tracking the users visiting your website, such as the pages they visit and the devices they use, then you can easily fall behind your competition.
If your team are new to measuring and tracking activity online, we can demonstrate how to install Google Tag Manager to give you more control of what you measure on your website. This can include form submissions, purchases, and information about which internal links are the most popular.
The Digital Allies team have been working on client accounts for years and are experienced practitioners as well as great trainers. We use up to date academic sources to ensure our materials are as accurate as possible, and we provide plenty of case studies based on our own experience of using Google Analytics.
The bespoke training timeline
- One of our experienced Digital Allies will contact you to discuss your requirements. At this meeting, we identify your skills gaps and what you want to learn.
- The next stage is for us to create a draft proposal for what we can offer. This will include information on pricing, times, and a suggested overview of your bespoke training programme. We shape this based on your thoughts and, if needed, will put forward an updated proposal.
- Once we have established the formalities, we ask all attendees to complete a pre-training self-assessment form. This lets us tailor the content of your specific session to make sure that everyone can take something away.
- After training, we gather feedback from your group on how you feel the training has helped. We can also develop action plans for each person so that they feel confident putting their new skills into practice.
- We will then schedule a follow-up session or phone call to discuss your progress and answer any follow-up questions you might have.