- Best practice when creating adverts.
- Knowing which ad type to use and when.
- Measuring campaign performance.
- Setting up advertising campaigns.
- Understanding Facebook Ads Manager.
- Using the Facebook Pixel.
Want to learn about a Facebook advertising topic not covered above? Our Allies can create a training programme specific to you.
It’s no secret that Facebook has the biggest audience out of all the social media sites. More than 1.5 billion people log into the site every single day, and the good news is that any business can advertise to any one of those. Identifying which ones are useful to you, and how to configure a campaign to reach them, is where marketers tend to struggle.
Our training is designed to help you and your team realise the potential on offer. We can guide you through the ad campaign creation process, showing you the range of audience types that are available to target and the benefits of the ad types on offer. We will also highlight best practice from companies in your industry, so you can see how others are using it to good effect.
We deliver all of our workshops face-to-face, with an experienced industry practitioner leading the day, so that you can ask questions and be guided through Facebook’s advertising platform in real-time.
The bespoke training timeline
- One of our experienced Digital Allies will contact you to discuss your requirements. At this meeting, we identify your skills gaps and what you want to learn.
- The next stage is for us to create a draft proposal for what we can offer. This will include information on pricing, times, and a suggested overview of your bespoke training programme. We shape this based on your thoughts and, if needed, will put forward an updated proposal.
- Once we have established the formalities, we ask all attendees to complete a pre-training self-assessment form. This lets us tailor the content of your specific session to make sure that everyone can take something away.
- After training, we gather feedback from your group on how you feel the training has helped. We can also develop action plans for each person so that they feel confident putting their new skills into practice.
- We will then schedule a follow-up session or phone call to discuss your progress and answer any follow-up questions you might have.