Our experienced team of trainers have delivered lectures on behalf of the Digital Marketing Institute and have written and delivered original training seminars across the UK. Clients include the Chartered Institute of Marketing, DIT and the North East Chamber of Commerce.
We are also Digital Marketing Consultants for a number of FE and HE institutions, providing advice for business and marketing students as well as a range of companies including SMEs, multinationals, and not for profit organisations.
Our standard digital marketing training courses cover the core aspects of digital marketing; Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, PPC and Paid Social, alternatively we can structure a course to meet your specific needs.
We deliver face-to-face training and mentoring while you have your laptop out in front of you. The benefit of this is that it lets you try out the new ideas and techniques in real time to see that they actually do work. We also provide a comprehensive range of take-home course training material, which will supply you with all the models, concepts and facts you need to reflect back on your learning in a logical step-by-step.
Bespoke course process
All of our bespoke digital marketing training courses include the following:
- Training needs analysis to agree on your specific training requirements
- Pre-course questionnaire to understand your preferred learning style and existing knowledge of digital
- Training delivered over a timeframe that is suitable for you and your business
- Up-to-date training literature that has been written specifically for your business as well as industry-relevant examples and statistics
- Regular follow-up sessions for any other queries you may have after you have finished your training
- Additional practical tips delivered straight to your inbox