We require an experienced digital marketing professional to assist Digital Allies with the next phase of its growth. The incumbent will take full responsibility for the digital marketing, development, account and production teams and will report directly into the board.
This is a challenging and demanding role and requires the candidate to be expert in all the fundamental areas of digital marketing, to manage a team of experts and to develop best of breed digital marketing solutions for our clients.
It will require excellent communication skills, attention to detail, confidence in decision making, an ability to overcome obstacles and a determination to succeed.
This is a new role for Digital Allies and reflects our strong growth over the past five years, the incumbent will need to be hands on with client projects whilst at the same time managing and developing our team. With this role comes the opportunity to influence the future direction of the business.
Specific responsibilities are as follows;
- Consulting with clients along-side the BD team to identify needs and develop an appropriate response
- Manage and be the single point of contact for every aspect of the delivery team
- Coordinate pitch responses with the delivery team (develop strategy, research, recommend and write)
- Be responsible for reporting on client activity internally and externally
- Alongside the production manager be responsible for meeting deadlines
- Use our project management and time management platforms to report on time utilisation, productivity and effectiveness
- Provide cover for main digital marketing skills during periods of leave
- Train and develop the digital marketing team
- Strive for creative excellence in every piece of work we undertake for clients.
- Be responsible for appraisals/work and development plans for all members of digital marketing and development teams
- Manage the delivery of our own on-line marketing activity (in collaboration with the board)
- Report to the board on project progress and productivity
- Ensure projects stay on budget and keep board informed when they don’t
- Ensure Account management team are equipped to account manage and provide early warning of potential project performance issues.
- Lead key account reviews with account management team
- Provide training on digital marketing topics to clients as required
- A passion for digital.
- Possess an advanced understanding of PPC, SEO, Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Social Media Marketing
- Knowledgeable in web development with specific understanding of PHP, WordPress, Laravel and October CMS
- Able to effortlessly juggle multiple conflicting and changing priorities and schedules
- Able to stay calm in stressful situations.
- A strong communicator with the ability to effectively interact across various levels, teams, and cultures
- Be comfortable working with remote teams
- Interested in technology and user experience
- Experience of managing teams in an agency environment
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary in keeping with experience and knowledge levels
- Regular pay reviews based on performance
- Top class working environment and team
- Employers contributory pension scheme
- 25 days paid holidays per year + bank holidays
- A fully paid day off to enjoy your birthday
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Regular work socials
- A commitment to professional development and training
- A voice within our business and a chance to influence the direction of our burgeoning business
- Bike to work scheme
Salary: £ Competitive – dependent upon your experience & knowledge.
Please contact [email protected] regarding this vacancy.
Please be aware we are not working with recruiters at this time.