Digital Allies are thrilled to be the first company to offer hands-on Google Tag Manager training courses in the North East.
As part of our ongoing commitment to making digital marketing more transparent and accessible to all, we have decided to share with you, our extensive knowledge on a topic that is only going to become increasingly important for marketers and web professionals in the future.
What’s more, if you live in the North East, you no longer have to fork out for trains, hotels, parking, coffees, and every other cost associated with travelling to London to learn about the benefits of Tag Manager.
Now, for a fraction of the cost, you can learn how to add, alter and delete marketing and measurement tags to your website in a few clicks, and still be home in time for tea!
You will also save time and money in the long term, as you will no longer need to rely on your developers to implement your marketing tags.
Most importantly, our Tag Manager experts will spend time with you working directly on your business’ data as opposed to forcing you to stare blankly at irrelevant information on a Powerpoint presentation.
Throughout the course of the day, we will cover:
- Introduction to Google Tag Manager
- Setting up Tag Manager accounts and installing containers
- Controlling versions and user access
- Using Tags, Triggers (Rules) and Variables (Macros)
- Using Built-In Tags
- Adding code to capture specific Google Analytics events
- Implementing a data layer
- Time-saving best practices
- GTM Capabilities & Limitations
Contact us to find out the latest training dates.