- Conduct social media audits.
- Create a social media strategy.
- Develop a community on social media.
- Explore the benefits and drawbacks of reactive marketing.
- Find out what makes people share on social media.
- Foster social media advocacy.
- Manage your reputation on social media.
- Optimise your online profiles.
- Track and measure social media content.
- Use social media for customer service.
Digital Allies’ social media marketing training courses can be designed to cater for all levels of understanding. Whether you are new to managing accounts or can’t go five minutes without checking your likes on Instagram, we can create a course to help improve your social media marketing knowledge.
Your bespoke training package can include any social media topic; we can cover the entire process, from identifying the most appropriate channels to use to developing a strategy that will delight your target audience.
For those who are more familiar with the basics of social media, we can discuss how to schedule posts and measure their success. This involves looking at the publishing options available and working out which one is most suitable for your business. You will then create appropriate objectives and be shown how to measure your success.
As we have worked on client accounts for years – and our trainers are all experienced practitioners – we are in a unique position to advise on your company’s day to day social media activity. Having the ability to shape your reputation is one of the key benefits of social media, and we can share case studies that highlight best practice in customer relationship management.
All of our training is underpinned by academic sources and up to date research, particularly when looking at topics such as the psychology of social media sharing. We analyse some of the most popular social media content so you can see these theories in action and think about how you can use this in your own business.
“After being let down at short notice by another training provider, Digital Allies quickly and efficiently pulled together and delivered a workshop on using Instagram to effectively promote small businesses. The workshop was both informative and practical and received very positive feedback from the eight businesses in attendance. Thank you for delivering a fantastic session!”Lois Brentnall, Interim Programme Manager, Advance Northumberland
How to create your own social media marketing training course
- One of our experienced Digital Allies will contact you to discuss your requirements. At this meeting, we identify your skills gaps and what you want to learn.
- The next stage is for us to create a draft proposal for what we can offer. This will include information on pricing, times, and a suggested overview of your bespoke training programme. We shape this based on your thoughts and, if needed, will put forward an updated proposal.
- Once we have established the formalities, we ask all attendees to complete a pre-training self-assessment form. This lets us tailor the content of your specific session to make sure that everyone can take something away.
- After training, we gather feedback from your group on how you feel the training has helped. We can also develop action plans for each person so that they feel confident putting their new skills into practice.
- We will then schedule a follow-up session or phone call to discuss your progress and answer any follow-up questions you might have.