- Access your Google data in one central location.
- Create a dashboard for your important information.
- Develop a measurement plan to monitor what’s important to you.
- Learn how to connect non-Google data to dashboards.
- See how to automate your reporting process.
- Share your dashboard with colleagues.
Google Data Studio is a free product released to the public towards the end of 2018. It allows marketers to combine data from tools such as Ads, Analytics, and Search Console into one central location. Creating dashboards means that all the information you need is easily accessible and visible to people without having to share other account information.
Digital marketers are using Data Studio to filter information and generate reports for managers that include the key figures they need to see. This means you can be more efficient and spend time on the activity that matters.
Our Google Data Studio training will show you how the platform works. We will teach you how to find your way around the tool and create visually appealing dashboards your colleagues and clients will love. The Digital Allies team have been creating dashboards since release, and we will share the tips and tricks we have learnt along the way.
Your training will be delivered by a qualified teacher and experienced practitioner. You will work in your own accounts and with your own data so that you are able to put what you learn into practice immediately.
All of Digital Allies’ training is backed up with recent academic sources and relevant case studies. We take what we have learnt from our time working with clients and apply it immediately to the classroom.
How to create your own Google Data Studio training course
- One of our experienced Digital Allies will contact you to discuss your requirements. At this meeting, we identify your skills gaps and what you want to learn.
- The next stage is for us to create a draft proposal for what we can offer. This will include information on pricing, times, and a suggested overview of your bespoke training programme. We shape this based on your thoughts and, if needed, will put forward an updated proposal.
- Once we have established the formalities, we ask all attendees to complete a pre-training self-assessment form. This lets us tailor the content of your specific session to make sure that everyone can take something away.
- After training, we gather feedback from your group on how you feel the training has helped. We can also develop action plans for each person so that they feel confident putting their new skills into practice.
- We will then schedule a follow-up session or phone call to discuss your progress and answer any follow-up questions you might have.