We are looking for a degree or equivalent qualified Digital Ally to build on our current growth to help us to achieve our demanding financial targets. This position is for an ambitious business development executive reporting directly into our Managing Director and as such the role ideally requires someone with relevant previous experience.
The day-to-day duties will typically involve;
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Building key relationships with prospective clients
- Writing and preparing proposals and responses to tender opportunities
- Negotiating and closing business deals
- Maintaining and nurturing the business relationship
- Maintaining extensive knowledge of digital marketing advances
To achieve this, you will need to target potential new customers, present to them, ultimately convert them into clients, and continue to grow new business in the future.
- Experience of Public Speaking
- Closing Skills
- Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges
- Digital Marketing Knowledge
WHAT WE OFFER
- The usual trappings such as competitive salary, commission scheme, laptop, holidays etc… but we offer more…read on.
- The opportunity to be involved in the early stages of a well-funded professional business and to directly influence the future success.
- The opportunity to build your own team and benefit directly from its success.
- We know that it is not all about work which is why we are willing to offer half a day per month out of the office for you to do something you care about. This could be voluntary work, care work but must be giving back to society in an unpaid capacity.
- Flexible working – the usual working day starts around 9 and finishes around 5, but it is nice sometimes not to worry about the commute or the appointment you have to leave slightly early for. We are prepared to let you work the hours that suit you best – within reason – and based upon achieving your KPIs.
- Remote working- yes we have an office where you will be based day-to-day which is great, but that is not to say you have to be there day in day out, it is nice to have a change in environment every once in a while. Should you wish, you can work from home some of the time too!
- Innovation Days-once a quarter we will take one day away from the hustle and bustle of the office in an inspiring environment to improve our working practices. This is where you can directly impact and change the way you work.
Salary: £ Competitive.
If you would like to be considered for this role please send us an up-to-date copy of your CV and cover letter via email@example.com.