We are looking for an experienced web developer to join our team at Digital Allies. We are a growing business based on the outskirts of Sunderland, offering digital marketing and web development services to clients in various sectors.
The ideal candidate will have around 3-5 years experience in a similar role.
The ideal candidate;
- Will be comfortable working as a team and individually on web projects, using PHP, HTML, SASS and JS on the WordPress platform
- Knows how to speak to clients to understand requirements and does not shy away from challenging work
- Is enthusiastic, motivated and is keen to become a helpful part of a busy growing team
- Understands how to use GIT as part of a team (we use bitbucket!)
- Keeps up to date in the industry and has an genuine interest in what they do
- Is not afraid to get stuck in and takes pride in the work they complete
Desirably, you would have;
- Knowledge of Laravel 5
- Knowledge of servers such as Nginx and Apache
- Knowledge of CSS frameworks (we use Foundation CSS primarily)
A portfolio or examples of previous work would be beneficial
What we offer:
- The usual trappings such as competitive salary, holidays etc. but we offer more…read on.
- The opportunity to be involved in a well-funded professional business and to directly influence the future success.
- We know that it’s not all about work, which is why we are willing to offer half a day per month out of the office for you to do something you care about. This could be voluntary work, care work but must be giving back to society in an unpaid capacity.
- Flexible working – the usual working day starts around 9 and finishes around 5.30, but it’s nice sometimes not to worry about the commute or the appointment you need to leave slightly early for. We are prepared to let you work the hours that suit you best – within reason – and based upon achieving your KPIs.
- Remote working – sure we have a fantastic office where you’ll be based day-to-day which is great, but that’s not to say you must be there day in day out, it’s nice to have a change in environment occasionally. Should you wish, you can work from home some of the time too!
- Innovation Days – once a quarter we will take one day away from the hustle and bustle of the office in an inspiring environment to improve our working practices. This is where you can directly impact and change the way you work.
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000 – This depends upon your experience & knowledge.
Please contact email@example.com regarding this vacancy.
Please be aware we are not working with recruiters at this time.