Could you be our next recruit?
Digital Allies is a digital business with the emphasis on people. Our mission is to help business owners and senior managers make better informed digital decisions. We do this by providing them with pragmatic advice based on what’s best for the organisation instructing us.
We have delivered sophisticated digital marketing campaigns for well-known established organisations in Higher Education, Hospitality, ECommerce, Law and Public Sector.
Demand has been fantastic, and we are creating this role out of a need to increase our capacity as we continue to build our top-class team.
The company is growing rapidly, and you can anticipate more responsibility and the opportunity to build on your skills considerably.
Because of our continued success, we are looking for a technical SEO specialist who can maintain the high services levels we provide to our clients, ensuring deadlines are met on-time, within budget and to the exacting standards our clients have become accustomed to.
This position offers a great opportunity for someone looking to further their career as a technical SEO specialist and in digital marketing. Working on technical SEO implementations at Digital Allies, the successful candidate will have a direct client relationship responsibilities along with hands-on work for the client, SEO campaigns, the management of the campaigns throughout their lifetime, monitoring client website through a SEO perspective, being responsible for the health of the client website through an SEO perspective.
The Ideal Candidate
- Has at least 3-5 years proven experience working on service sector and Ecommerce websites.
- Someone who understands the finer detail of technical SEO as well as International implementation.
- Someone who loves SEO and has a passion for helping customer succeed.
- Has excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- They take great satisfaction in completing projects and going the extra mile to help a client.
- They have excellent communication skills, know how to speak to clients to understand and interpret requirements and doesn’t shy away from challenging work.
- They are enthusiastic, motivated and are keen to become an integral part of a busy growing team.
- Have a good overall knowledge of digital marketing and the different aspects of digital marketing.
- Enjoys keeping up with industry trends
- Google Analytics certified
- Excellent understanding of SEO principles and Google best practice.
- Excellent knowledge of Google Search Console.
- Overall responsibility of the health of the client’s website.
- Implementation of new clients, Analytics account set up, setting up Tag Manager.
- Using tools such as Screaming Frog, and Deep Crawl to crawl customers websites, understand the results, write up reports and make recommendations on improvements.
- Oversee customer accounts in Google Analytics.
- Build and design Google Data Studio.
- Be able to run keyword research on behalf of customer.
- Be able to spot trends in data that can help diagnose technical issues with clients’ websites.
- Understand the relationship between keywords and content, have experience in consulting clients on how to structure content on website based on keyword research.
- Manage performance issues, understand the issue and make improvements.
- Own customer relationship and be their trusted SEO advisor.
- Produce weekly or monthly reports for clients.
- Good knowledge of how HTML, CSS and Java Script work together (no coding experience necessary)
- Be a confident user of Microsoft Excel, and a good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package overall.
- Help the wider company with tender responses and assist sales team with prospect client insight.
What We Offer In Return
- The opportunity to be involved in a well-funded professional business and to directly influence the future success.
- We know that it’s not all about work which is why we are willing to offer half a day per month out of the office for you to do something you care about. This could be voluntary work, care work but must be giving back to society in an unpaid capacity.
- Flexible working – the usual working day starts around 9 and finishes around 5, but it’s nice sometimes not to worry about the commute or the appointment you need to leave slightly early for. We are prepared to let you work the hours that suit you best – within reason – and based upon achieving your KPIs.
- Remote working – sure we have a fantastic office where you’ll be based day-to-day which is great, but that’s not to say you must be there day in day out, it’s nice to have a change in environment occasionally. Should you wish, you can work from home some of the time too!
- Innovation Days – once a quarter we will take one day away from the hustle and bustle of the office in an inspiring environment to improve our working practices. This is where you can directly impact and change the way you work.
Take a look at our Glassdoor page to read our current employees’ views on what it’s like to work for us too.