Could you be our next recruit?
Digital Allies is a digital business with the emphasis on people. Our mission is to help business owners and senior managers make better informed digital decisions. We do this by providing them with pragmatic advice based on what’s best for the organisation instructing us.
We have delivered sophisticated digital marketing campaigns for well-known established organisations in Higher Education, Hospitality, ECommerce, Law and Public Sector.
Demand has been fantastic, and we are creating this role out of a need to increase our capacity as we continue to build our top-class team.
The company is growing rapidly, and you can anticipate more responsibility and the opportunity to build on your skills considerably.
Because of our continued success, we are looking for a PPC specialist who can maintain the high services levels we provide to our clients, ensuring deadlines are met on-time, within budget and to the exacting standards our clients have become accustomed to.
This position offers direct client relationship responsibilities along with hands-on work for the client, including the planning, launching and management of the campaigns throughout their lifetime, monitoring budgets, analysing the campaigns and making recommendations to clients based on results.
The Ideal Candidate
- Has at least 1 year proven experience in the industry
- Someone who loves PPC and has a passion for helping customer succeed.
- Has excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- They take great satisfaction in completing projects and going the extra mile to help a client.
- They have excellent communication skills, know how to speak to clients to understand and interpret requirements and doesn’t shy away from challenging work.
- They are enthusiastic, motivated and are keen to become an integral part of a busy growing team.
- Have a good overall knowledge of SEO and digital marketing.
- Enjoys keeping up with industry trends
- Google Ads certified as a minimum Search and Mobile modules.
- Google Analytics certified
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategie
- Implementation of new clients’ account set up and research done on behalf of client
- Launch and optimise various PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Bing Ads)
- Be involved in keyword research, selection and audience targeting
- Manage performance issues, understand the issue and make improvements
- Own customer relationship and be their trusted search advisor
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Produce reports for clients
- Write copy for Google Ads
- Help the wider company with tender responses and assist sales team with prospect client insight
What we offer in return
- The opportunity to be involved in a well-funded professional business and to directly influence the future success.
- We know that it’s not all about work which is why we are willing to offer half a day per month out of the office for you to do something you care about. This could be voluntary work, care work but must be giving back to society in an unpaid capacity.
- Flexible working – the usual working day starts around 9 and finishes around 5, but it’s nice sometimes not to worry about the commute or the appointment you need to leave slightly early for. We are prepared to let you work the hours that suit you best – within reason – and based upon achieving your KPIs.
- Remote working – sure we have a fantastic office where you’ll be based day-to-day which is great, but that’s not to say you must be there day in day out, it’s nice to have a change in environment occasionally. Should you wish, you can work from home some of the time too!
- Innovation Days – once a quarter we will take one day away from the hustle and bustle of the office in an inspiring environment to improve our working practices. This is where you can directly impact and change the way you work.
Take a look at our Glassdoor page to read our current employees’ views on what it’s like to work for us too.
If you would like to learn more about this role then please submit your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 500 7900 for a confidential chat and to learn more about this exciting role.