Digital Allies is an established digital marketing company with an emphasis on people. Our mission is to help business owners and senior managers to make better informed digital decisions. We do this by providing them with impartial and pragmatic advice based on what is in the best interests of the organisation we are working with.
We have delivered a diverse range of challenging and complex website projects alongside successful digital marketing campaigns for well-known, established organisations in higher education, hospitality, ECommerce, professional services and the public sector.
Demand for our services has been remarkable, and we are now recruiting for a number of key roles in order to maintain momentum and to allow us to continue to delight our customers.
About the role
This role would suit an organised account or project manager who has previously worked in a digital agency environment – or within a busy in-house marketing team – and is now looking for that next step to progress their career.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and talented person who is looking to help build something very special in the digital marketing space.
We are looking for someone who understands how agencies work. You must have an understanding of workflows, requests and developing project frameworks: including timelines, prioritising and tracking deliverables, ensuring all projects are delivered on time and within budget.
This is a high-profile role and presents an opportunity for someone to come into our business and take complete ownership of our projects from inception through to completion, and beyond.
You will work across a range of projects, spanning website design and development, SEO, PPC, analytics and social media campaigns. We are looking for someone who has strong digital experience, particularly across web projects; but you should also have an understanding or interest in wider digital marketing and communications.
You should be resourceful, exceptionally detail-oriented, organised and must possess strong interpersonal skills, be positive and energetic. We are looking for someone who can bring energy to our team and take ownership across multiple projects.
- Be the go to person for clients and internal team members
- Ensure briefs are taken, interpreted and understood by all parties
- Be able to prioritise workloads and schedules based around complexity
- Ensure work is delivered to our meticulous standards and to client expectations
- Be a leader in our business; to lead projects and a growing team of professionals
- Be fully conversant with website design, development and digital marketing disciplines
- Have the ability to deal at a board room level
- Deliver management information through the use of Asana, Toggl and our CRM
- Plan and lead day-to-day management of teams’ schedules and workloads
You may already be an account or project manager who is working in an environment where you are undervalued or working on staid projects. We work with leading household brands whose projects you will be directly responsible for. This role, and our working environment, would suit someone who has a passion for doing the right thing for our clients.
You must possess the following personal characteristics;
- Caring nature
- Insatiable curiosity
- Personal energy
- Meticulous organisational skills
- Patience and tolerance
This is a great role for the right person and if this sounds like you, then please get in touch immediately.
What we offer:
- The usual trappings such as competitive salary, holidays, as much strong coffee as your veins can handle etc. but we offer more… read on.
- The opportunity to be involved in a well-funded professional business and to directly influence our continued future growth and success.
- We know that it is not all about work, which is why we are willing to offer half a day per month out of the office for you to do something you care about. This could be voluntary work, care work but must be giving back to society in an unpaid capacity.
- Flexible working – the usual working day starts around 9am and finishes around 5pm, but it is nice sometimes not to worry about the commute or the appointment you need to leave slightly early for. We are prepared to let you work the hours that suit you best – within reason – and based upon achieving your KPIs.
- Remote working – sure we have a fantastic office where you will be based day-to-day, but that’s not to say you must be there day-in-day-out. It is nice to have a change in environment occasionally. Should you wish, you can work from home some of the time too!
- Innovation days – once a quarter we will take one day away from the hustle and bustle of the office in an inspiring environment to improve our working practices. This is where you can directly impact and change the way you work.
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000 – This depends upon your experience & knowledge.
We are looking to make a fast appointment so please get in touch with Steven Parker with your CV and covering letter on firstname.lastname@example.org